Wamusai Simiyu is an Alumni of University of Nairobi (Bachelor of Education Arts Kiswahili Major/Geography Minor)
The immediate former Bungoma County Assembly Deputy Speaker Hon.Wamusai Simiyu was born and raised in Bumula Constituency in the now Bungoma county.
Most people didn’t know that Simiyu is a well schooled leader.
Here is the brief but detailed Curriculum vitae:
He is the sixth born in a family of 10
He attended Musakasa, Masielo and Mukhweya Pri. Schools
He is an alumni of St. Mary’s Boys Kibabii class of 1998.
Simiyu is also an Alumni of University of Nairobi (Bachelor of Education Arts Kiswahili Major/Geography Minor)
– MA Linguistics Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University
– A Pioneer member the National Youth Assembly 2001- 2011
– Former Deputy Director of Elections of the Social Democratic Party of Kenya 2007- 2012.
– Bumula Constituency Parliamentary Aspirant 2007 SDP Ticket.
– A member of the Socialist Union and the World Community Union.
– Former Student Leader University of Nairobi.
– Former Chairman Ford Kenya University of Nairobi Branch and Youth Leader Kamukunji Sub Branch FK.
– Former Chairman Nairobi University Bungoma Students Association ( NUBSA).
– Siboti Ward MCA Aspirant 2013 on ODM Ticket.
Finally he is still the currently Siboti Ward MCA on Ford Kenya party ticket.
Wamusai is married and has homes in both Bungoma and Nairobi counties.